Sunday, September 11, 2016

Getting Prepped for #IMMOOC

Here We Go! 

While I have blogged before, it's been a while.  My past blogs were often more for my college courses and  used as models for my students.  As I move forward with my professional learning and growth, I couldn't be more excited to return to writing as reflection.  

This blog has initially been created so I could take part in The Innovator's Mindset MOOC (#IMMOOC) created by George Courous.  I hope to continue the practice of blogging for reflection, sharing, and collaboration in the world of education, technology, and awesome learning opportunities for students. 

I am so excited to start this learning process with so many other educators all around the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to read and comment!